- Fatigue-: Most of the women’s feel tired in common during pregnancy. Most women feel tired the first few months, so take rest and powerful naps every day. When you feel tired go for a workout and eat a lot.
- Problems with urination-: Your uterus grows and rises higher in your abdomen (belly), the need to urinate often may lessen, you will continue to urinate more throughout pregnancy, that means that you also need to drink more water, as you get closer to delivery and your baby descends into your pelvis, you will need to pee more, and the amount of urine passed at one time will be less ,if you have pain when you urinate or change in urine colour immediately contact to gynaecologist, this is a sign of gallbladder infection.
- Breathing problems-: Some women’s facing the problem of short breath in earlier days of pregnancy, chest pain and shortness of breath is a serious problem. The reason of the shortness of breath is your uterus is become larger, so your lu1ngs do not have space too much expand.
3. Do practice yoga: Also join yoga but first consult your doctor, if they permit you so you can practice those asanas.:
– Paryankasana (Ham’s pose with one leg)
– Utkatasana (Chair pose)
– Konasana (Angle pose)
– Hast Panangustasana (Extended hand to big tow pose)
- Sex during pregnancy-: Maintain intimacy during pregnancy, try different sex positions which cannot harm your pelvic area, you can go through for safe sex, fulfill your sex desire with some new experiment like touch your partner and start massaging in a different way, show your creativity during sex.http://www.momjunction.com/