Often people use all the methods to bring traffic to the website, But sometimes they fail in it, so I am going to tell you about some mistakes which you should avoid.
1. Don’t spend money on offline promotions- Do not waste time for offline promotions, this is just a means of public entertainment nothing else, malls promotion, pamphlet distribution it is a bad idea for your website, People just come to the mall to make fun, they don’t have interest in your promotion. If your website or business demands offline promotions so you can go for it.
- Do not fool the public with the name of Offline Promotion- It is a bad technique to convince people to take interest in your business and remember don’t make false promises or give free food coupons and prizes, Instead of making money and time in the promotion, put it in business.
- Don’t try to get paid traffic-The paid traffic is a great way to get traffic to the website, but do not apply it quickly first go for organic traffic if it fails so you should go for paid traffic, paid traffic is far expensive but less effective. If you want more traffic to improve your keyword research, it helps a lot. As long as you keep on spending money, traffic will continue.
- Do the right SEO- Please do right SEO technique, hire the best digital marketer expert for this, some Newbie companies don’t know about the right SEO technique. It is an effective way to attract viewers, visitors, and users for your blog or website. There are two types of SEO technique one is On Page Optimization, and another is Off-page optimization. Always do step by step SEO first do On page then go for Off Page technique.
Child development does not mean developing your child into the person you think they should be but helping them develop into the best person they are meant to be. Every child has its own experiences of childhood. Childhood is not about having a race so as to secure the 1st position rather it’s about living each and every moment of his life. as childhood comes only once.
When a child grows he always has a tendency to ask no. of ques. & get annoyed if not get those answer this practice of children annoys parent but this is the habit which leads to the brain development. This brain development of a child makes him intelligent and increases his power thinking critically.
The psychosocial development consists eight stages from his birth till 8 years. During these 8 years, the development not only takes place physically instead emotionally socially and language-wise.
A child learns many things especially his mother tongue during this development stage and starts inheriting qualities and habits from the family members and adults these habits carried by him from his childhood to entire life.
Every child has its own unique way learning. In a way, unique way to handle their milestones in life During childhood, they go through small-small milestones like not able to convey their expression, not able to walk, not able to hold but this a stage of growth under which every child faces same problems.
During different stages of their development, they face many problems. Like 0 to 5 years child faces a problem to convey he want to go washroom then 5 to 10 years during studies and if he does not have good friends then the problem arises. These are some of the milestones during the development of a child
And a child born with exclusive imagination change this world easily Most of the development takes place during the stage of growth But childhood is a stage which a child should do as much fun as much he can at this stage never returns.
Welcome to the parenthood, being mother and father is the proudest moment, baby care is the most tuff task, so I share some health tips for newborn Baby-:
- Breastfeeding-: First and more important thing is breastfeeding Breast milk provides the ideal nutrition for baby. It has a perfect combination of vitamins, protein, and fat. Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding cut down the risk of having asthma or allergies. Babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, there are very fewer chances of ear infections, respiratory infections and of diarrhea. They also have fewer hospitalizations and trips to the doctor.
- Rashes-: Rashes are one of the most common reasons that parents of small children visit the doctor. In most cases, rashes do not indicate a dangerous condition, but in some cases they do. Many types of rashes will disappear without treatment. If the rash is accompanied by high fever, breathing difficulties, vomiting, or reduced general health take your child to see a doctor. One type of rash can have different causes, so let the doctor note what the rash looks like.
- Baby’s cough-: A cough can mean different things, sometimes it’s hard to know what is happening so immediately call to your paediatrician for proper medication, it serves as the method the body uses to keep the airways clear, ridding the throat of phlegm, postnasal drip (nasal mucus that drips down the back of the throat).
There are two types of throat-:
- Dry cough-: It occurs when baby has allergies, it helps clear postnasal drip.
- Wet cough-: This results from a respiratory illness as well as a bacterial infection.
4. Bronchiolitis or Asthma-: Both bronchiolitis and asthma come on after what seems to be a basic cold, with coughing and a runny nose. bronchiolitis is under age of 1year is common in a newborn baby, many times it can be dangerous, it is caused by the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Asthma is not common in children younger than 2years, doctors agree with that.
Unlike adults, babies immune system is unable to fight of human bacteria baby food is stored in the refrigerator in decreased temperature so that the rate of attacking bacteria can be decreased and time usage of the food item can be increased Bacteria’s attack food at room temperature. And spoil the food but baby food items are made in specialized conditions. During the preparation of these food items, amount of nutrition needed like of carbohydrates proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals are especially. Taken care of.
Babies are provided with different food items as their growth takes place. Firstly, they are enriched with only mothers milk and later on as it starts growing it his diet also changes to some solid food at around six months like rice, oral then pure vegetables and fruits are ideal some of the special food containing iron pre-recommended to be included in first foods so as to prevent iron deficiency. These include pure meat and poultry dishes and some pure vegetables, these can be introduced along with nutritious foods and it is made sure that no hard food similar to nuts are given to the baby at the initial stages.
By 12 Months of age children should eat a variety of foods from different food groups. These are necessities of nutrients found generally in all the babies whereas baby food and care should be provided to the newborn under the supervision of the doctors. Because the child is born with different complexities. So doctors are best ones to suggest baby food items to need to give to the baby at the developmental different stages.
A special care should be taken for mothers food whatever the mother eats or drink is pass into breast milk during breastfeeding. Therefore mother should also limit herself from eating all the injurious food which can harm the health of the baby is breastfeeding is the most important food for babies. So baby food should be provided with utmost care so that baby will not face any problem in the initial stage of his growth.
Now the time has come to change the nondescript thinking, a recent movie has come to be named Toilet a Love Story. Going to the toilet is not a shame, but if you go to the open, there is no reason to be ashamed of. It has been 70 years since we got independence, but we still have slaves of our poor thinking. People connect everything with religion, whether it is the talk of love marriages, talk of wearing small clothes or making a bathroom in the house.
Open Defecation is a big problem in our country. We are still living with cheap thinking we feel that if they have a bathroom in the house, we will get sick. Even today 34% of the people do not have Toilet in the house, they have to go 3 kilometers away to do the rest, this is a very shame for us. The government gave the money to make the toilet but the people opened shops in the house with the money.
The mistake is not to the government they did their work, our thinking is wrong because we don’t understand open defecation is a major cause of disease. In every five seconds, a child dies with diarrhea and it because of open defecation.
The people of the village live with shyness, they do not talk with raising eyes, give respect to everyone but women get up their sari and sitting on the toilet in dense place is considered to be of great pride. The woman is very dangerous to go to the toilet in the open, 30% rape cases are happening in India because of going to the toilet in the open, people click photos and post on social media, they are peeping to women and have fun. As long as we live with our poor thinking, we can not do progress. The government should make a lot of contribution to make the toilets and they organize workshops to understand the importance of the toilet. Need to change thinking and break the taboo.