Welcome to the parenthood, being mother and father is the proudest moment, baby care is the most tuff task, so I share some health tips for newborn Baby-:
- Breastfeeding-: First and more important thing is breastfeeding Breast milk provides the ideal nutrition for baby. It has a perfect combination of vitamins, protein, and fat. Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding cut down the risk of having asthma or allergies. Babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, there are very fewer chances of ear infections, respiratory infections and of diarrhea. They also have fewer hospitalizations and trips to the doctor.
- Rashes-: Rashes are one of the most common reasons that parents of small children visit the doctor. In most cases, rashes do not indicate a dangerous condition, but in some cases they do. Many types of rashes will disappear without treatment. If the rash is accompanied by high fever, breathing difficulties, vomiting, or reduced general health take your child to see a doctor. One type of rash can have different causes, so let the doctor note what the rash looks like.
- Baby’s cough-: A cough can mean different things, sometimes it’s hard to know what is happening so immediately call to your paediatrician for proper medication, it serves as the method the body uses to keep the airways clear, ridding the throat of phlegm, postnasal drip (nasal mucus that drips down the back of the throat).
There are two types of throat-:
- Dry cough-: It occurs when baby has allergies, it helps clear postnasal drip.
- Wet cough-: This results from a respiratory illness as well as a bacterial infection.
4. Bronchiolitis or Asthma-: Both bronchiolitis and asthma come on after what seems to be a basic cold, with coughing and a runny nose. bronchiolitis is under age of 1year is common in a newborn baby, many times it can be dangerous, it is caused by the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Asthma is not common in children younger than 2years, doctors agree with that.
Unlike adults, babies immune system is unable to fight of human bacteria baby food is stored in the refrigerator in decreased temperature so that the rate of attacking bacteria can be decreased and time usage of the food item can be increased Bacteria’s attack food at room temperature. And spoil the food but baby food items are made in specialized conditions. During the preparation of these food items, amount of nutrition needed like of carbohydrates proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals are especially. Taken care of.
Babies are provided with different food items as their growth takes place. Firstly, they are enriched with only mothers milk and later on as it starts growing it his diet also changes to some solid food at around six months like rice, oral then pure vegetables and fruits are ideal some of the special food containing iron pre-recommended to be included in first foods so as to prevent iron deficiency. These include pure meat and poultry dishes and some pure vegetables, these can be introduced along with nutritious foods and it is made sure that no hard food similar to nuts are given to the baby at the initial stages.
By 12 Months of age children should eat a variety of foods from different food groups. These are necessities of nutrients found generally in all the babies whereas baby food and care should be provided to the newborn under the supervision of the doctors. Because the child is born with different complexities. So doctors are best ones to suggest baby food items to need to give to the baby at the developmental different stages.
A special care should be taken for mothers food whatever the mother eats or drink is pass into breast milk during breastfeeding. Therefore mother should also limit herself from eating all the injurious food which can harm the health of the baby is breastfeeding is the most important food for babies. So baby food should be provided with utmost care so that baby will not face any problem in the initial stage of his growth.
Are you fitness freak if your answer is yes, so you have to go to the gym, if you feel loose, lazy, your confidence is slow down and you want a good muscular body. So gym is the best option for you, I am true fitness freak person in this article I share my personal experience related to gym and I will give you right direction when we start the workout.
Later on, I actually hate workout and literally I ran away from exercise and I give excuses and give wrong information about gymming because I thought gymming is the toughest task of the whole universe because I was lazy and don’t ready to do hard work. And the gym is all about a hard work and true dedication, without these, you can’t get a good body. But one day I decided I want to join a gym and I entered in a gym I was so excited as well as nervous because of its new for me. And slowly- slowly I start gymming and understand the meaning of how can build a body my trainer trained me how can do push-ups, pull-ups everything. Right now I like gymming I love gymming. Gymming give me a muscular body, good personality, and a huge confidence. I also higher a personal trainer is much more costly but it really works. According to my experience, I will tell you to start gymming right now keep healthy.
What is the right time to start Gymming:
Generally, youngsters join a gym at a very earlier age in the class of 10th and most probably 12th. But this is not a right time to join a gym. You should wait for 2 to 3yrs, the right time to join a gym is between 21 to 23 years. Because the consequences of earlier gymming are, it affects your height, you are not grown up you look like smaller to your present age. If you are a newcomer to start gym under the guidance of a trainer. Don’t do it for yourself. Morning is the best time for a workout but if you don’t have a time so you can do in evening also.
I conclude this also share your experiences and give some useful tips related to workout it can beneficial for everyone…Think less do more, program your mind with positive thoughts. I hope my experience will help you.
We can take food for energy, protein, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals because this is a foundation of our health, we can’t live without this. We always take precautions while we purchase a food. As you look back so on 70’s or 80’s people don’t take food from outside means they often go to a restaurant, they are so much health-conscious. Today’s life is very fast we all move to fast food, frozen packet foods these fast food give you a disease, knowingly or unknowingly we can serve or purchased disease for ourselves.
Disease giving food-
- Sugar- Sugar give you sweetness it melts in your mouth and give you a taste of sweetness and satisfy your taste buds, but if you take in large quantity it will give you disease called sugar, see this is a purely habitual disease sometimes it genetic but maximum times it habitual, eat sugar but only that much that you can consume easily. Don’t eat raw sugar it will be dangerous for your pancreas. Don’t add raw sugar in that food are give you natural sweetness.
- Salt- Salt is a root cause of heart disease if you take so much salt you may suffering from blood pressure so your heart starts work to purify the blood. Are you scared of eating salt, if your answer is yes it’s good because it’s good for your health, don’t be panic, remember I said this happens from if you taking so much amount of salt? Once you suffering from a disease so you go to doctor your bag is loaded with chunks of medicines and prescriptions and reports, so it’s better to give fee to doctor, eat salt according to your health not according to your taste.
- Fast food- What a busy life we have we all busy in our work, we don’t have time to take a breath. Youngsters are attracted to fast food like burger, pizza and so on.. Fast food gives you fast disease fast food contains heavy cholesterol and fat content, cholesterol is very bad for your stomach and for your heart it kills omega-3 from your body. Only a few people know our liver produces 80% fat and we take only 20% from our food but we take opposite we take 80% more fat in our food then problem starts, our liver becomes fatty, we are suffering from obesity and so many problems are started, so stop eating fast food if you don’t want to live fast and don’t want to die before from your age.
- Microwave foods- In busy schedule we can also add another source of disease- microwave as we understand microwave to cook and grill the food from waves which are never good for our health, waves give you delicious food as well they serve you major disease called CANCER. Don’t eat grilled foods of microwave like grilled chicken, grilled sandwich, all kind of dishes are grilled in the microwave. It gives you lung, stomach, liver, prostate(men), cervical and breast(women) cancer. You can grill food on barbeque because in barbeque we can use charcoal.
- Artificial foods- Market is loaded with artificial foods, packaged drink, cold drinks give you brain tumours and obesity. Artificial foods contain artificial flavours which is not good for your heart, liver, brain and kidney. Like artificial jewellery is not good for your skin like artificial food is not good for your health.
This information based on my knowledge and my personal experience it can vary from person to person. It’s not 100% true first consult your doctor and dietician. Before taking these foods.
Eat healthy food….Keep away from disease…