comments powered by HyperComments
- Don’t be shy-: You’ll find roommates around the hostel in between activities. Most hostelers are more than happy to have a stranger join their conversation, so don’t be shy. Introduce yourself at breakfast and share your plans for the day.
- Don’t put dirty dishes in a basin or bathroom-: This is not your home and your mom is not here to wash your utensils, so don’t put dirty dishes in basin it is unhygienic.
- Don’t reveal your secrets in front of everyone-: A lot of people, staying in hostels is one of the fastest ways to meet new one. All of a sudden you have someone to share stories with over a meal or explore new parts of the city. While meeting new people is a fantastic way to spend time, but be careful not to overly trust people you’ve only just met. Because only few peoples are reliable.
- Always carry your personal belongings-: Because hostel is not completely safe, don’t discuss to anyone about your personal belongings, keep your belongings in a bag around your neck or under your pillow while you sleep.
- Choose your room wisely-: Pick a comfortable and safe room, check a front and rear view ventilation’s and windows, make sure the door of main gate and bathroom is properly working. Also check the direction of a room .