Welcome to the parenthood, being mother and father is the proudest moment, baby care is the most tuff task, so I share some health tips for newborn Baby-:
- Breastfeeding-: First and more important thing is breastfeeding Breast milk provides the ideal nutrition for baby. It has a perfect combination of vitamins, protein, and fat. Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding cut down the risk of having asthma or allergies. Babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, there are very fewer chances of ear infections, respiratory infections and of diarrhea. They also have fewer hospitalizations and trips to the doctor.
- Rashes-: Rashes are one of the most common reasons that parents of small children visit the doctor. In most cases, rashes do not indicate a dangerous condition, but in some cases they do. Many types of rashes will disappear without treatment. If the rash is accompanied by high fever, breathing difficulties, vomiting, or reduced general health take your child to see a doctor. One type of rash can have different causes, so let the doctor note what the rash looks like.
- Baby’s cough-: A cough can mean different things, sometimes it’s hard to know what is happening so immediately call to your paediatrician for proper medication, it serves as the method the body uses to keep the airways clear, ridding the throat of phlegm, postnasal drip (nasal mucus that drips down the back of the throat).
There are two types of throat-:
- Dry cough-: It occurs when baby has allergies, it helps clear postnasal drip.
- Wet cough-: This results from a respiratory illness as well as a bacterial infection.
4. Bronchiolitis or Asthma-: Both bronchiolitis and asthma come on after what seems to be a basic cold, with coughing and a runny nose. bronchiolitis is under age of 1year is common in a newborn baby, many times it can be dangerous, it is caused by the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Asthma is not common in children younger than 2years, doctors agree with that.