Pregnancy is the most critical and critical process for every woman, they need special attention and care. The body will go through a lot of changes. Some common symptoms of during pregnancy is-:
- Fatigue-: Most of the women’s feel tired in common during pregnancy. Most women feel tired the first few months, so take rest and powerful naps every day. When you feel tired go for a workout and eat a lot.
- Problems with urination-: Your uterus grows and rises higher in your abdomen (belly), the need to urinate often may lessen, you will continue to urinate more throughout pregnancy, that means that you also need to drink more water, as you get closer to delivery and your baby descends into your pelvis, you will need to pee more, and the amount of urine passed at one time will be less ,if you have pain when you urinate or change in urine colour immediately contact to gynaecologist, this is a sign of gallbladder infection.
- Breathing problems-: Some women’s facing the problem of short breath in earlier days of pregnancy, chest pain and shortness of breath is a serious problem. The reason of the shortness of breath is your uterus is become larger, so your lu1ngs do not have space too much expand.
3. Do practice yoga: Also join yoga but first consult your doctor, if they permit you so you can practice those asanas.:
– Paryankasana (Ham’s pose with one leg)
– Utkatasana (Chair pose)
– Konasana (Angle pose)
– Hast Panangustasana (Extended hand to big tow pose)
- Sex during pregnancy-: Maintain intimacy during pregnancy, try different sex positions which cannot harm your pelvic area, you can go through for safe sex, fulfill your sex desire with some new experiment like touch your partner and start massaging in a different way, show your creativity during sex.http://www.momjunction.com/
As a parent, you must know about do’s and dont’s in front of your kids. First of all give some moral values to your children like how to give respect, how to behave in a manner, never give up attitude, how can tackle difficult situation also give some religious values. Because this is a foundation of our life. Kids are like an empty wall as a parent this is your responsibility what can you delivered to your child if you paint this wall from colors so your child becomes a good and valuable person if you hammered a nail on this wall so your child is not being a good person.
(0-6 years) Spend time with your children because children want special attention from
your side and they want extra care. (6years and above) If they are going to school, college or coaching so discuss the problems and try to solve it also discussed what is your schedule, how life is going on and behave like a friend because a teenager is liked it. Don’t hesitate to talk about the relationships because if they going to wrong direction, so you can rectify it because you are experienced.
And do something special for your children like if they look back after 25 to 30 years so they had good memories to remember you.
Don’t fight with your wife in front of your kids, never do this, it gives a very bad impression on your child. If you have a drinking or smoking habit so don’t do at home, this is your bad habit so leave it as soon as possible because it delivers a wrong message to your children and they are definitely affected. Please Don’t use abusive language it may be harmful or very pathetic. Don’ tell lies to your children like we are so rich, classy we have a huge bank balance we don’t have any problem never do this, don’t make a fool, don’t run away from your problems & responsibilities and face the reality.
Be like a responsible parent understand the mindset of your children don’t be panic, try to figure out the problem of your child, guide them properly. Take care of your child, and be the best parent. I request to all parents share your views and your personal experiences regarding this topic.